Friday 27 September 2013

Italiaaaa!

In a couple of hours I will take a metro and S-bahn here in Berlin to the main bus station, then a Meinfernbus to Leipzig (ticket from Berlin to Leipzig was only 8 € and they operate to all major cities in Germany so I might travel with them more often!) and then with my old favorite Ryanair to Pisa, then a train, or two, or three to Siena!
Most probably by the afternoon I'm so tired that I grin like an idiot when I get my first cappuccino in front of my nose and feel the sudden change of temperatures..oh yes, it should be like +27 C in Siena, where I'm heading for the weekend to have a reunion with my Erasmus friends. I'm so much looking forward to strolling on the streets of my very favorite Italian city again, going to Gelateria Nannini for ice cream - I really hope that they have the panforte flavor - and look for the familiar places that I haven't visited for 4 years.
Flight and bus tickets printed, weather checked, travel music on mp3 player, batteries for camera charged, everything in under 100 ml bottles, some Rittersport for the girls (never would dare to bring salmiakki anywhere near my French friend Clém!) and I even have done some work so I guess it's time for a short nap. Buona notte!

No comments:

Post a Comment