Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's travels

LOVER! What a great place to go for a Valentine's day, suggests Visit Britain! :) I read occasionally those Visit Britain newsletters that I have subscribed to - maybe after participating in a competition for free flights? :) Sometimes there are some nice tips or at least some lovely pictures of green landscapes that make me dream of traveling there again. My last time in UK was in December 2006, so I should maybe take some of those tips more seriously!

What about this? "Recreate a romantic movie moment in Lancashire! If you fancy a Brief Encounter, snatch a kiss under the clock at Carnforth Station which looks much as it did in the 1945 David Lean film. For more recent romance seek out the locations of Four Weddings and a Funeral or Notting Hill in London."

1 comment:

  1. I've also subscribed Visit Britain for trying to win free flights :)

    ReplyDelete